I downloaded html tidy

From: Webby <webby@webmastership.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 21:19:15 -0400
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
I downloaded html tidy, thinking it was a program that I would open a web
page up in and then press a button and have it fix the coding. Is this not
correct? What I got was a zip file loaded with individual pages of codes and
stuff I don't understand. My site was created with frontpage. I do not know
frontpage, nor do I want to learn. I want to convert the pages to standard
html code so that I can make edits. Can someone please help me?

Webby

Learn Web Design easily with Webby!
Just hop on board our Webmaster Ship
<><   http://www.webmastership.com