question/help!

From: Kaniz Sivjee <ksivjee@epicentric.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 18:09:52 -0700
To: "'html-tidy@w3.org'" <html-tidy@w3.org>

Hello,
Can you please help me figure out the following:

HTMLTidy crashes when I use the "-access 1" switch.  I am saving the
homepage of cnn.com and running that through Tidy and I get the error
(tidy.exe crashes) all the time.

I have no configurations set but the following .bat file :
rem run tidy with ADA level 1.  Settings as from 1-3
tidy -f tempTidyOutput -e tempTidyInput

rem make file so we know when process finished
dir > tempTidyFinished

I'm running the windows.exe version of Tidy.

Thanks!!