Re: Tidying Multiple files

At 12:38 PM -0400 10/9/02, Amy Bucci wrote:
>I hope I am sending this to the correct place.  I have a very old site that
>needs lots of help.  We are planning on doing most fixes by hand, but I
>would love to use Tidy to clean up some code on multiple files.  Is there a
>way to do this?

Why, most certainly.

>(I am on MacOS 9, and our server is running off WebStar, so I am slightly
>limited on the "command line" options.  I was hoping somehow I could do this
>thru the config file?)

You should use MacTidy - you drag&drop files/folders/disks of HTML to be
tidied, to the MacTidy application, press the "Use Now" button, and
chango-presto, done. There are command line versions of Tidy for Mac OS
(X), if you really want.

For more info, visit :

<http://www.geocities.com/terry_teague/tidy.html>

Regards, Terry