Re: J-Tidy

Actually, I wonder about that.  First, the C version is quite stable -
thanks in no small part to the many bug fixes made by the JTidy
crew.  Second, with the advent of TidyLib, I think it would be very easy to
generate a Java JNI wrapper using SWIG.  I have done a Perl wrapper that
works very well, indeed.

The only downside to JNI, AFAI can see, is the installation is more
cumbersome.  There is very little loss of portability.

Just a thought,
Charlie