Tidy

From: <WillPerman@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 04:15:09 EDT
To: html-tidy@w3.org

Hello
Could you please advise. I have built a site with Frontpage98
I have been to validatorW3 and tried to get it checked
it will not validate the code. I have been to the Tidy section
and it said that I can get the html looked at with a free service.
Do I have to download a program or can you tell what I need to do
as I wish to correct my html code to conform with W3 guide lines
Many Thanks
W Perman