Re: Tidy GUI

From: Rijk van Geijtenbeek <rijk@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 10:37:40 +0200
To: "'html-tidy@w3.org'" <html-tidy@w3.org>, Dianne Seath <DSeath@nla.gov.au>

2-9-02 5:49:00, Dianne Seath <DSeath@nla.gov.au> schreef:

>Are there any plans for someone to update the existing GUI version of Tidy?
>I notice the disclaimer on the current page saying this version is based on
>the August 2000 version of HTML Tidy but I'm sure there have been many
>refinements since then. Thanks for any info :-)

Charlie Reitzel has done a nice job, see http://users.rcn.com/creitzel/tidy.html .

If you want to integrate Tidy in your HTML handediting process, you're better
off with a HTML/text editor that offers Tidy integration though.

--
 If you don't like having choices    |  Rijk van Geijtenbeek
 made for you, you should start      |