Re: XML format with JTidy

From: Charles Reitzel <creitzel@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 15:04:40 -0400
To: "Martin Dulisch" <mdulisch@s-und-n.de>
Cc: <html-tidy@w3.org>

Hi Martin,

I just checked the JTidy sources, and JTidy does not support parsing the
DTD internal subset.  The C version of Tidy provides very limited support:
it will only pass the subset through to the output without any
interpretation of its contents (which it looks like it would work for you
here).

take it easy,
Charlie