HTML-Tidy with NotePad Pro

From: George Shaddock <publisher@londoncircle.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 13:15:23 -0400 (EDT)
To: Charles Reitzel <creitzel@rcn.com>
Cc: html-tidy@w3.org
In the past, I have used Tidy with NotePad Pro, and found it extremely
helpful in cleaning up html files generated by
MS Word 97. Recently, I upgraded to OFFICE XP and found that my tidy file
had disappeared.

I still use NotePad Pro very heavily, and would like to re-install
HTML-Tidy to work in conjunction with it. But - I don't know where to find
the file and how to install it.

Can you help?

George Shaddock, Publisher
London Circle Publishing