RE: bug report: possible erroneous warnings from tidy in script content

Fred Bone wrote:

> > tryjunk.html: Document content looks like HTML 3.2
> [...]
> > Neither of the warnings, nor the inference about HTML 3.2, look
> > correct to me.

> What in your document do you consider to be invalid in HTML3.2?

I think he's saying "I specified in my DOCTYPE declaration that I wanted
HTML 4.0 Transitional, so why is it giving me that message about HTML
3.2?"   Once the "</" script problem is fixed, it *should* validate as
either 3.2 or 4.x Transitional, so that appears to be a rather spurious
comment on Tidy's part.  Make sure you're using the newest version of
Tidy...

/Jelks