Tidy - <p> and <br> tags gets added as list items in lists.

From: Aravind <aravind@longboys.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 19:19:05 -0500 (EST)
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
Hi everyone,
between list items, gets added as a separate list item ,
when tidied.

 For eg:

When the drop-paras option is set to no, tidy converts the
above to
  	<LI>
             Item1
          </LI>
          <LI style="list-style: none">
             <BR>
             <BR>
          </LI>
          <LI>
             Item2
          </LI>
          <LI style="list-style: none">
             <BR>
             <BR>
 	</LI>

 Setting the drop-paras option to yes does not help either
'cause <p> tags are dropped and the spacing between the list
items are lost when tidied.

 I would really appreciate if anyone can give me a clue to
get around this.

 Thanks
 Aravind.