piping tidy output to a pager program

From: Morten Bo Johansen <mojo@image.dk>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 15:10:30 +0100
To: Dave Raggett <html-tidy@w3.org>

A great many thanks for making tidy ;-)

My little question is why it (seemingly) is not possible to
capture the output of tidy in a pager program. If I do

	tidy -e foo.html | most

it is as if the output stream is terminated just before the
pager program is launched leaving it with an emty buffer?

"Counting in octal is just like counting in decimal - if you don't use
 your thumbs."                                            (Tom Lehrer)