piping tidy output to a pager program

From: Morten Bo Johansen <mojo@image.dk>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 15:10:30 +0100
To: Dave Raggett <html-tidy@w3.org>
Hi,

A great many thanks for making tidy ;-)

My little question is why it (seemingly) is not possible to
capture the output of tidy in a pager program. If I do

	tidy -e foo.html | most

it is as if the output stream is terminated just before the
pager program is launched leaving it with an emty buffer?

Thanks,

Morten

--
"Counting in octal is just like counting in decimal - if you don't use
 your thumbs."                                            (Tom Lehrer)