Suggestion for HTML Tidy - Remove Front Page stuff (fwd)

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 15:35:52 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 05:14:33 -0800 (PST)
From: David Whiteman <dlwhiteman@yahoo.com>
To: dsr@w3.org
Subject: Suggestion for HTML Tidy - Remove Front Page stuff

I like your Word 2000 option for stripping out the
bogus stuff that Microsoft puts in HTML via that tool.
 I'd like to see a similar option for Microsoft
FrontPage.  That tool inserts so much garbage in the
HTML.  I have a web site that I'm maintaining by hand
and I have to figure out how to work around all the FP
stuff.  I'd love to just get rid of it all.

Thanks,
David