Re: new to jTidy, need help urgently

From: Raymond Tan <qpoint@bigfoot.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 22:02:23 +0800
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
hello everyone,

in my desperation, i did the following:
I downloaded the html file and TidyGUI. I used TidyGUI to convert the html file to xml.
the file could be converted with warnings. However, it could not be viewed as an XML file in explorer unless i delete the following heading from the document

since TidyGUI could do it without the fatal error I mentioned, i am thinking that there must be a way to do it in jtidy. could someone give me a clear direction?

i am using jtidy_r7_dev.

thank you.
best rgds
ray