important

From: Khurram Majeed <khurri_7@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 07:00:31 -0800 (PST)
To: html-tidy@w3.org

Hello fellows,

 I m new to this grp, i m a student of computer science, i m using tidy html to xhtml converter, i m having some problems in it.. i want to convert html to xml and in tht whenever &nbsp; comes...xml is not properly converted b/c xml cannot identify &nbsp;, so can neone plz tell me how to convert &nbsp; using html tidy converter....

waiting for ur reply...

Thnx

Khurram