Missing blank in a text node after validation using JTIDY

From: Nicolas Martin <nicolas.martin@laposte.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 17:43:11 +0100
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
Hi guy,

I am new in this list and i use JTidy API (the java version of tidy). I noticed
a bug, and i don't know if someone got the same problem. When for instance
i have the following HTML code :

After the JTIDY Validation i will have :

My problem is that inside the seconde <font> node the text
start with a blank which disappear after the validation.

If anyone know how i could fix the pb..?

Thanx a lot

CHeers

nicolas