Printing or saving the error list

From: Fay <feigh@netspace.net.au>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 07:56:17 -0500 (EST)
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
HTML Tidy is very good. I'm teaching myself and getting lots of things wrong.
When I feed my work to Tidy, I can save the corrected version, and I can open the old and new docs side by side and compare them, but to see WHY a change was necessary, I have to go through the procedure again, because I can't find a way to save the error list. I think that the only way I'll improve is to understand how I'm going wrong, as well as having my mistakes corrected.
This may not be a problem for everyone, but I have LOTS of errors.
Thank you so much for your help. I have many of the Dave Raggett pages in a folder and have learned heaps.
Fay Johnston,
Australia.