java.net.UnknowHostException while creating an URL

From: Sisir Halder <Sisir.Halder@seepz.tcs.co.in>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 06:19:21 -0500 (EST)
To: html-tidy@w3.org

Hi,

I am using your JTidy code for converting html to xml.

 My java program has a line:
 URL sourceURL=new URL
 ("http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/techDocs/Newsletters/2002/nl0131
 .html");
 When I ran this program, I got an error message:
 java.net.UnknownHostException: developer.java.sun.com.

 I am connecting to Internet through proxy server and in browser I am
 getting the page but while pinging it is not giving anything.

 I am getting same error in:
 InetAddress theInetAddr = InetAddress.getByName ("java.sun.com");

 Is it a problem of my network configuration or something else?
 Pls Help...

 Thanks and Regards,

Sisir