Re: Batch Processing?

From: Joel E. Sapp <jsapp@ihrdc.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 11:32:51 -0500 (EST)
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
I am interested in using the features of tidy to create a single style sheet when working on a number of documents in folder. So that I may create a single linked css file. I didn't see that in the options, but seems like the next logical step. (Multiple files one style)

 My only other option may be to combine all the documents and then break them apart later...

  Sincerely,

  Joel E. Sapp