Re: [Tidy-dev] FYI: Dave Raggett's Tidy web page now redirected to SourceForge

From: Sherman Mohler <smohler@ciscolearning.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 08:26:17 -0800
To: Jelks Cabaniss <jelks@jelks.nu>
CC: html-tidy@w3.org, tidy-develop@lists.sourceforge.net
Yeah, that's how I ended up pulling an old copy of Tidy from the "wrong"
site. The search engines also give priority to Dave's old site. BTW, thanks
again Dave for a great tool (and the rest of ya'll). I can only hope that
keeping up with the ability to "Tidy" the crud out of MS-Word will continue
to be a priority.

Thanks!

-- Sherman Mohler, E-Learning Systems Architect
    Cisco Learning Institute