RE: [Tidy-dev] FYI: Dave Raggett's Tidy web page now redirected to SourceForge

From: Jelks Cabaniss <jelks@jelks.nu>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 10:12:15 -0500
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
Cc: <tidy-develop@lists.sourceforge.net>
Dave Raggett wrote:

> > When I noticed dozens of hits to my web page today coming from
> > <http://tidy.sourceforge.net>, I checked out the original Tidy page
> > <http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/>
> > and saw that Dave Raggett has now redirected users to the
> > SourceForge site.

> I hope you don't mind the added pressure :-). I am still
> getting lots of emails arising from bugs with my old version.
> Even through we don't have an "official" release yet, users
> will benefit from the bug fixed included in the prerelease
> binaries linked from the Source Forge site.

The program itself will keep those bug lists coming to you if not

"Tidy -v"  gives this ...

	HTML Tidy (release date: ...)
	See http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett for details

and stderr after Tidying says ...

	To learn more about HTML Tidy see
	Please send bug reports to Dave Raggett care of
	Lobby your company to join W3C, see http://www.w3.org/Consortium