make microsoft mess into strict html 4.01 with no stylesheet

From: Dan Jacobson <jidanni@yahoo.com.tw>
Date: 06 Jan 2002 13:32:11 +0800
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
I would just like to comment that I remember that even with all the
bells and whistles turned on, I remember that I still couldn't get
tidy to turn the usual mircosoft html mess document into a html strict
4.01 with _no stylesheet_ and all the <font> stuff somehow
rationalized into <em>, <strong> etc. [if really necessary and not
just "flagrant font flipping"].
--
http://www.geocities.com/jidanni/ Tel+886-4-25854780