Re: how to become a member of w3.org

From: Bernardine Pregerson <hpregerson@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 02:21:13 -0400 (EDT)
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
Please tell me how I can download HTML Tidy.  I am struggling with my first HTML document and I am struggling with those pesky tags (and everything else).  I am not a member of World Wide Web.  Do I need to become a member to download HTML Tidy?  If so, how can I become a member. I am an instructor at L.A. Pierce College am trying to design a web page using HTML.

Thank you for your help in this matter.
Bern Pregerson
hpregerson@socal.rr.com