Re: HTML Tidy project

From: Charles Reitzel <creitzel@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 16:35:19 -0400
To: Sam PIper <samp@chameleonnet.co.uk>
Cc: html-tidy@w3.org, Tidy-develop@lists.sourceforge.net

Ok, you made me do it.

I have updated André Blavier's TidyCOM/TidyGUI with the current sources
from SourceForge CVS.  It wasn't too bad, as André did a good job of
isolating the code.  A bunch of time went to straightening out the build
dependencies, but all is well now.

Anyway, you can pull down the binaries for testing here:

http://users.rcn.com/creitzel/TidyCOM.dll
http://users.rcn.com/creitzel/TidyGUI.exe

What I haven't done is updated the options.  Let me know if there are
particular options missing from TidyCOM that are needed and I can probably
graft them in without too much trouble.

Developers: If these work OK, are you all agreeable to hosting TidyCOM on SF?

take it easy,
Charlie