Re: Tidying using TidyCom - repeated attribute question.

Julian,

You are welcome to my code but -at present- it just uses TidyCom. I now
need Tidy options not implemented in TidyCom and so, over the next few
days, I am going to try and sort this out, probably by converting JTidy
source to C# using one of the utilities. You would be welcome to the code
for this too.

IMPORTANT: Are you running Visual Studio dotnet? Or just dotnet?

Regards,

..matthew