Re: tidy (fwd)

Dave;

You're saying that Tidy assumes whether to put the </td> on its own line
based on the contents of the <td> tag.

I don't see how you've invalidated webmaster@danzon.com's feature
request to have control over this behavior.

I think what you're implying is that Tidy makes an intelligent guess as
to whether the </td> should be on its own line, and that this guess is
better than the effort of doing this feature.

My life is not impacted; just summarizing.  Don't get me wrong, I really
have no invested emotion in the outcome of this.

Allan