hello sir

From: badri nath <bullsb@rediffmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 22:33:45 -0400 (EDT)
To: html-tidy@w3.org
hello sir
                i'am a student i have created a few web pages all
in HTML but after hearing about XHTML now i want my pages to be
converted to XHTMl. but i have a few doubts on XHTML.
1.How to save an XHTML file (e.g as .html or .xhtml)
2.what is the use of DTD?
3.How to apply DTD on my pages
   my web page url is
http:\\www.geocities.com\everneverin\publi1.html
  i want to know how declare in the doctype declaration because i
have not declared doctype in my pages.
   still i have many doubts.but first i'll stop with this
i hope you will help me & clear all the above mentioned doubts
thanking you
yours sincerely
badri
Click below to visit monsterindia.com and review jobs in India or
Abroad
http://monsterindia.rediff.com/jobs