[Attn: tidy-develop] SF Mailer Problem

From: Charles Reitzel <creitzel@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 14:04:36 -0400
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Hi All,

Sorry to spill over onto the main list, but there is a mailer problem on SF
that has suddenly stopped me from sending mail to any sf.net email
address.  E.g. the tidy-develop mailing list and Terry.  I have filled out
a support request and have noticed that others are having the same problem.

Also, I will be away for a week starting tomorrow.  Maybe the mailer
problem will be fixed by then.

take it easy,
Charlie