Re: Regrading the Tidy conversion problem

Nasreyan wrote:

> As i am using tidy to convert HTML with flash images
> to XHTM, for first time when i apply tidy it is not
> giving any problem,but if i apply tidy for the same
> file once again i am not able to see any flash files
> in the browser(IE) as tidy is romoving the param tag
> which is placed in side the object tag.

I cannot reproduce this problem with the latest tidy build.

Please check which version of tidy you are using and if you can
reproduce the problem with the latest build still, please open a bug
report in the bug tracker database.

See http://tidy.sourceforge.net/docs/faq.html#bug for details on what
information is required for bug reports.

--
Klaus Johannes Rusch
KlausRusch@atmedia.net