New GUI version of Tidy soon please

From: Barney Wol <Barney.Wol@noctua.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 06:57:08 +0000
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Hi Chaps,

	From watching the list, I realise a lot of work has been
going on with Tidy, and this is much appreciated.  However, do you
think you could take a pause sometime soon, and release a new full
(GUI) version please?  Terry - I'm interested in the Macintosh
version, but I'm sure users on other platforms would also appreciate
a new version.

	Thanks again for all the hard work, and a Happy New Year to everyone.

		Peter Vince