Re: Few Question about HTML Tidy

From: Larry W. Virden <lvirden@cas.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 07:26:48 -0500 (EST)
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
Unfortunately, the cvs command doesn't work through firewalls (at least
some of the ones being used) .

Thanks though for being patient.  Someone the other day mentioned that
if I really wanted sf.net stuff badly enough there's always the full
cvs backup ftp URL that I could use.  Then I just have to build a local
cvs repository for it.

I'm just not certain I am ready to go to that extreme yet.
--
Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.
Larry W. Virden <mailto:lvirden@cas.org> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>