Re: New Tidy?

From: Terry Teague <terry_teague@users.sourceforge.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 01:40:54 -0800
To: "Eric" <e.richards@clear.net.nz>, <html-tidy@w3.org>
At 8:44 PM +1300 12/20/03, Eric wrote:
>I think I asked this question the other day but never got a reply

Several possibilities could account for that :

1) I replied to the list, not to you directly - I assumed that all posters
to the list are also subscribers - if someone tells me that is a false
assumption, I will start replying to BOTH the poster and list. I personally
don't like receiving duplicate posts. I guess it depends on how smart the
listserv/mail  software is.

2) You are in a different time zone, far far away from the host for the
mailing list - there are likely some propagation delays, plus depending on
when you sleep...

3) The reliability of listserv servers, EMail, and the Internet in general

My comment would be wait at least 48 hours before saying no reply was received.

I will repeat the answer I gave previously :

Depends on whether you want pre-built binaries for certain platforms, or if
you are capable of downloading the source and building it for yourself.

1) Pre-built binaries (betas, for some platforms) :

2) Source code (current, for all supported platforms) :

Hope this helps.

Regards, Terry