Re: Few Question about HTML Tidy

From: Terry Teague <terry_teague@users.sourceforge.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 01:27:00 -0800
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
At 8:01 AM +1300 12/19/01, Eric wrote:
>I just read your Email, I will get back to you in about 12 hours from this
>Email and answer you questions,
>
>I just went to   http://sourceforge.net/projects/tidy and could only down
>load the 04 Aug 00  issue, how does one get the current (17 Dec 01) version

Depends on whether you want pre-built binaries for certain platforms, or if
you are capable of downloading the source and building it for yourself.

1) Pre-built binaries (betas, for some platforms) :

<http://tidy.sourceforge.net>

2) Source code (current, for all supported platforms) :

<http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=27659>

Hope this helps.

Regards, Terry