JTidy thread-safe?

From: <Greg.Brown@pearsoned.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 10:00:23 -0500
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Hello-

Can someone tell me if JTidy is safe to use concurrently in multiple
threads? Based on the release notes for the latest version
(04aug2000r7-dev), I am guessing that it is not:

"TagTable is no longer a Singleton, which brings us one step closer to
having the ability to run multiple JTidy's in a single JVM."

Maybe I am misinterpreting this. Any insight is appreciated. Thanks!

Greg