(unknown charset) Re: Tidy

From: (unknown charset) Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 12:31:52 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)
To: (unknown charset) HÃ¥kan Hildingsson <Hakan.Hildingsson@Ekonomi24.se>
cc: (unknown charset) "'html-tidy@w3.org'" <html-tidy@w3.org>, gerald@w3.org
On Fri, 16 Nov 2001, [iso-8859-1] Håkan Hildingsson wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I just downloaded the Windows (GUI) version of the Tidy program
> and it works fine. But in order to be of any real useful help I
> would need some way to configure which warnings and errors I
> want.
>
> The best way as I see it would be if I could right click on an
> errror or worning in the result and select "ignore this warning
> / error"
>
> basically I am looking for a tool that verifies not the HTML
> tags but the structure of the html document (like that the
> tables are built up corectly and so on)
>
> is there any plans on adding this kind of functionality or do
> you know of any kind of program that might do what I need?

The maintenance of Tidy has now moved to Source Forge and you
input on development priorities is welcomed, see
http://tidy.sourceforge.net

Regards,

-- Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org> or <dave.raggett@openwave.com>
W3C Visiting Fellow, see http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett
tel/fax: +44 122 586-6240 (or 7351) +44 771 213 7629 (mobile)