FW: Duplicate style attribute generated on a DIV tag that replac es a UL tag.

I am curious as to the process at this point.  It looks like the problem I
reported is reproducible.  Will this be fixed in a future version?  Is this
issue tracked in sourceforge?  Do I need to open an issue there or does
someone else do it?

Sincerely,
Michael Goldberg
mgoldberg@yet2.com