Re: Accessibility checking in Tidy

From: Terry Teague <terry_teague@users.sourceforge.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 00:56:59 -0800
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Cc: tidy-develop@lists.sourceforge.net, chris.ridpath@utoronto.ca, mikes.lam@utoronto.ca
At 2:09 PM -0500 11/5/01, Brian_Mahoney@Vanguard.com wrote:
>I would love to see this checking included in tidy. I also think the
>configuration settings should be used so those who don't want it can
>disable the
>checks.  I'm using win32 and would appreciate the executable.

The accessibility checking is OFF by default (until such time everyone
determines it would be useful to be ON by default); in fact the code can be
conditionally compiled out if you don't want the feature. Will make the
binaries available in a couple of days - I will send a msg to the list when
ready.

Regards, Terry