Re: RE: tidy

From: HŒvard Boland <howard@botrykk.no>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 01:29:40 +0100
To: CReitzel@arrakisplanet.com
Cc: html-tidy@w3.org
>All XSLT cares about is well-formed XML.
I have discovered something funny about the whole process...I am not
finished exploring it,
and I am sure that the solution is somewhere in there.

I run an html file through the tidycom but the xsl doesnt seem to respond
then
I open it in XML SPY and close it...and voila. I do nothing but open and
close it!!
Any comment? (xml says that the document is well-formed)