RE: CheckColor default

From: Reitzel, Charlie <CReitzel@arrakisplanet.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 16:11:51 -0500
To: "'Klaus Johannes Rusch'" <KlausRusch@atmedia.net>, "'Bjoern Hoehrmann'" <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Cc: html-tidy@w3.org
Good find.  Thanks.  Have submitted bug #477643.  Björn, it appears you
intended this behavior to be configurable.  Do you agree we should add the
config option?  My suggestion is to make a simple --replace-color yes|no
option to work in concert with your existing code and leave the
bidirectional conversion Klaus is requesting as a future task.

Also, the list of portable color names is much bigger than the 16 HTML4
colors.  See Danny Goodman's "Dynamic HTML" or
http://www.webflex.nl/support/htmltag/colornames.html  Comments appreciated.

take it easy,
Charlie