Tidy for web based app?

From: Manos Batsis <m.batsis@bsnet.gr>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 13:50:50 +0200
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>

Hallo,

Has anyone used Tidy for web based editing applications? I was wondering
if it has been used as an activeX/applet/plugin.
I'm building a web based XML editor and I plan to expand it's
functionality to a document centric interface (mainly for XHTML). I
would also need to dynamically change the configuration (xhtml or not,
doctypes etc).
I would *really* appreciate any pointing on this.

I would also be interested to see docs describing server side
implementations.

Please accept my apologies if you believe this query has no place in
this list.

Kindest regards,

Manos