Java or C++ implementation

From: Luke Johnson <l.j.johnson@durham.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 06:31:48 -0500 (EST)
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
Nature

I'm a finalist doing a computer science degree at Durham University, UK.
I'm doing a project on Web Site evaluation metrics and am interested in
using Tidy as part of my project.  In order to use it I will need to modify
the code.  I have no experience with C, so am looking if there is an Open
source version that has been written in Java, which I am very familiar with,
or C++.

The extension include adding additional measurements to the code and
extending the operations so that it will extrapolate a style sheet from the
attributes and tags used in static HTML source.  I will be happy to share my
results with interested parties.

Please reply to this address as I am not yet part of the tidy mailing list.

Thank you,

Luke Johnson

anabnr2.gif
(image/gif attachment: anabnr2.gif)

Nature_Bkgrd.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: Nature_Bkgrd.jpg)