Re: linux tidy

From: Terry Teague <terry_teague@users.sourceforge.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 01:38:22 -0700
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
At 7:58 PM +1300 10/10/01, Eric wrote:
>Hi were do you get Tidy for Linux, I went to
>http://sourceforge.net/projects/tidy  but no luck

If you go to the home page <http://tidy.sourceforge.net>, you will find
some recent builds for various platforms. Unfortunately I can't access
SourceForge right at the moment, so I can't give you more details.

I am planning on running a nightly cron job that uploads to the web site,
the latest sources (tarballs?) and binaries for the platforms supported by
SourceForge's compile farm. I was in the middle of doing that when
SourceForge apparently wandered away...

Regards, Terry