RE: C++

From: Rick Cameron <Rick.Cameron@crystaldecisions.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 16:40:03 -0700
To: lee@novonyx.com, html-tidy@w3.org
Hi, Lee

Did you create C++ classes, or did you just get the source to compile as
C++?

If classes, did you manage to eliminate all globals, so the classes can be
used in a multithreaded environment? Did you separate out the parsing code
so it can be used independently?

If the answer to all these questions is 'yes', I'd be very interested!

Thanks

- rick cameron