<title></title>

From: Rick Baartman <baartman@lin12.Triumf.CA>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 20:43:39 -0400 (EDT)
To: html-tidy@w3.org
I just installed tidy and am using it inside XEmacs. Overall, it's a great
help. Thanks to author.

Unfortunately, tidying little chunks at a time is not so convenient, since the
code assumes it's fed a complete html doc. I use switches --tidy-mark no
--doctype omit but it still insists there is no title, and inserts it. I
re-compiled it after commenting out the HasTitle if block. There should be a
better way like a simple switch that lets tidy know that only part of a file is
being submitted. Or did I miss it?

--
rick