Re: XHTML 1.1

At 11:17 AM -0400 9/6/01, Janssen, Avi wrote:
>I'm using Tidy to translate an HTML document to XHTML 1.1, but Tidy seems to
>support only XHTML 1.0 Transitional.
>I downloaded Tidy from http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/, which seems
>to be from 30 Apr. 2000.
>Any advice?

Yes, wait <grin>.

The current version of Tidy being worked on, has support for XHTML 1.1.

But in any case, it appears you might have downloaded an older copy of Tidy
- the currently released version is 04 Aug 00. It seems other people have
also had this problem - I don't know if a link is bad or not - perhaps
someone else can answer that question. What platform did you want Tidy for?

If you want to find out more about the new version of Tidy being worked on,
visit :

<http://tidy.sourceforge.net>

Regards, Terry Teague