Adding options to config.txt

From: Xavier Decoret <Xavier.Decoret@imag.fr>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 09:00:55 -0400
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Hi,

First of all, congratulations for tidy!
It is the tool I 've been searching for a long time.

I am using Emacs to edit HTML and its HTML mode is poor.
Tidy is wonderful to indent/pretty print/check the code.
without using a WYSIWYG or Yet Another Specific Editor.

But I am facing a (rather stupid) proble.
To ensure that all files of my web site uses correct headers/footers
and to change them all at once, I use SSI with:
<!--exec cmd="Header.pl" -->
My web page body.
<!--exec cmd="Footer.pl" -->

<!--exec cmd="Header.pl" -->

  <head>
     name="generator"
     content="HTML Tidy, see www.w3.org">

    <title></title>
  </head>

    My web page body. <!--exec cmd="Footer.pl" -->

Which is off course annoying!

Could it be possiible to add an option to the config.txt file
so to switch off this behavior.

And would'nt it be nice to have SSI command starting a new line?

Apologize if these option already exist, I did'nt find them.
I am using tidy -v:
HTML Tidy release date: 4th August 2000

--
|Xavier DECORET| iMAGIS, Laboratoire GRAVIR/IMAG  (CNRS,INRIA,INPG,UJF)
|
|              | INRIA Rhone-Alpes, 655 Av de l'Europe, 38330
Montbonnot|
|Doctorant     | France. Tel: +33 4 76 61 54 58 - Fax: +33 4 76 61 54
40|