Re: adding tags in JTidy

From: Michael Ryan Bannon <mrbannon@student.math.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 13:22:12 -0400
To: Chunbo Shao <cxs0187@omega.uta.edu>
CC: html-tidy@w3.org
This is what I did (using JTidy).
After finding out what tags I needed to add (dynamically), I wrote a file
called "J:/config.txt" and did the following:

   tidy.setConfigurationFromFile("J:/config.txt");
   document = tidy.parseDOM(this.url.openStream(), this.outputStream);

The config file was simply one line:

    new-inline-tags: noindex

Where "noindex" was the tag I wanted JTidy to accept.
Hope that helps,

Ryan