Re: adding tags in JTidy

From: Michael Ryan Bannon <mrbannon@student.math.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 14:53:05 -0400
To: Gary L Peskin <garyp@firstech.com>, html-tidy@w3.org
Thanks...one more question

Is there a method I can call from Tidy that takes the actual tag as the
argument?
Here's the situation: i'm using JTidy in my own Java app to clean a file.
JTidy finds a tag it doesn't recognize and gives me an error.  So, I get the
unknown tag from that error and attempt to let JTidy know that it SHOULD
recognize this tag.
I guess what I'm saying is, I want to make sure I find this easiest, most
elegent way to handle this.

thanks,

ryan