Re: Solaris build of current CVS

Hi,

I've tested the solaris build and found a bug which does not occur with
the original 4aug00 version of tidy.

My html contained a table with a missing </tr> tag. tidy.v1.9beta moved
the table to the end of the file and also put some comment lines inside
the table.

I have included a short example file where you can see the effect.

I called tidy with the following command line:
tidy.v1.9beta -f errors.txt tableTest.html > output.html

Included are the files:
tableTest.html  -  input file
output.html     -  tidied file
error.txt       -  error file

Bye,

Achim

> "Reitzel, Charlie" wrote:
>
> Hi folks,
>
> Are there any more adventurous souls out there running on Solaris?
> Just in case, I have attache a Solaris build from the current CVS.  If
> you are both kind and adventurous, please report bugs back to either
> this list, or better still, the Tidy Source Forge bug tracker at (no
> login necessary):
>
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=27659&atid=390963
>
> enjoy,
> Charlie
Tidy (vers 4th August 2000) Parsing "tableTest.html"
line 10 column 1 - Warning discarding unexpected </table>
line 11 column 1 - Warning: plain text isn't allowed in <tr> elements
line 11 column 12 - Warning: <br> isn't allowed in <tr> elements
line 13 column 1 - Warning: plain text isn't allowed in <tr> elements
line 13 column 12 - Warning: <br> isn't allowed in <tr> elements
line 15 column 1 - Warning: plain text isn't allowed in <tr> elements
line 16 column 1 - Warning: missing </table> before </body>

tableTest.html: Doctype given is "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN"
tableTest.html: Document content looks like HTML 3.2
7 warnings/errors were found!

HTML & CSS specifications are available from http://www.w3.org/
To learn more about Tidy see http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/
Please send bug reports to Dave Raggett care of <html-tidy@w3.org>