JTidy - license issues

From: Gary L Peskin <garyp@firstech.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 15:29:22 -0700
To: Html-Tidy <html-tidy@w3.org>
CC: Sami Lempinen <sami@lempinen.net>, "Kenan, Dani" <dani.kenan@sap.com>
We over at the JTidy project received the following inquiry.  We have
been told that the JTidy licensing arrangement is the same as that for
HTML Tidy but we're not really sure what the procedure is or who is in
charge, if anyone.  We just refer people to the copyright notice in
Tidy.java which matches the one in tidy.c.  If there is any more
information to know, could the appropriate people please identify
themselves, any procedures, and what this user needs to do, if anything.

Thanks,
Gary