Re: Reference to undefined entity " "

First, we need to see your command line and your HTML page.  The
config.txt in Tidy.jar is not automatically used.  You need to supply a
command line switch (-config) to point to your config file which should
not be in the jar.

Second, the   should be a defined HTML entity.  It is possible that
you are using a command line switch to indicate XML input rather than
HTML input.

If you are not invoking JTidy from the command line but from a java
program, please include the relevant parts of that program.

Thanks,
Gary